A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


My Life, Rated


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
5.7
Mind:
6.1
Body:
5.1
Spirit:
6.7
Friends/Family:
2.3
Love:
1.4
Finance:
5.5
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


14 Responses to “My Life, Rated”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOL thank u for doing that quiz...
    frens/family 2.3 is same with me. but ur finance and spirit are good. why????
    1.4 love...Eeeeks!!!!!

  2. Blogger Erosimian 

    I got 4.8 overall. :-|

    finance is 6.9 though. :->

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Wats wrong with your lovelife dude?
    Cant get that link though :(

  4. Blogger kickassso 

    I've renounced love for a while...

    Friendship's the new mantra!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey...why does everyone score low on family/friends?? beats me....*wondering*

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    high spirits but low on family n friends......hmm.......:-)

  7. Blogger Sujith 

    Higher on "Spirits"!! Spirit as in Ethyl Alcohol? Simply put, Nadan Vattu?? :p

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww, u need a lil mo luv :-P Go to da mall or sumthang ;-) PEACE

  9. Blogger Unknown 

    I did the quiz. Got 7.6! With Spirit being 9.6! May be the nadan vaattu thing might be true ;)

  10. Blogger Erosimian 

    did the quiz again.

    got 5.9 this time.

    i had accidetally marked myself as blind!

    lol!

  11. Blogger kickassso 

    mebbe our concept of family aint the same as theirs
    :D

  12. Blogger kickassso 

    @ jithu an Rock...Oy! me is 100% dry

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yea, sumetimez luv bringz me back unhappy memories... But I tried not to let it effect me, hopefully u did aswell ;-) PEACE

  14. Blogger -Poison- 

    a high "spirit"ed kickassso would be my worst nightmare

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.