A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


The iBall Laser Precise


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been playing around with my new mouse all day, even wrote a review of it:D read all about it! now i've gotta get back to making main project abstracts:(
God , i love that mouse!Even showstopper is doing a post on it:D


5 Responses to “The iBall Laser Precise”

  1. Blogger Alex Ludd 

    I guess it's a girl mouse, since it's ball-less?

  2. Blogger kickassso 

    LOL! check out my old mouse, a proper dude mouse:D
    It's got two balls:D

  3. Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ 

    yo !!!!

    wah !! nice mouse !!! no comments on the above ne how

  4. Blogger -Poison- 

    gurl mice n guy mice .... aaaarrgh

  5. Blogger Erosimian 

    u want to classify mice also on basis of gender?

    ~x(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.