A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


My world view


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i took this quiz cos i wanted to find out how my leanings were , and to be honest, I still have no idea:D
You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

94%

Existentialist

81%

Postmodernist

81%

Idealist

63%

Romanticist

63%

Fundamentalist

63%

Materialist

38%

Modernist

13%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com


3 Responses to “My world view”

  1. Blogger -Poison- 

    yay!!! finally its on paper that u r creative...

  2. Blogger kickassso 

    heck...my soundcard is creative:D

  3. Blogger Erosimian 

    PJ! :-P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.