A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


Todays seminar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today we had quite a few seminars. I was entertained thankfully by a Sony k 508i with more games in it them my own pc :D but I sat through one of the more boring ones….I thought the invisibility cloak seminar was a bit non techie and had too much videos in it , but today we had one which sort of takes the cap. It was supposedly about the Tsunami detector. the guy who did it was supposed to have done with someone else...” someone else” got ditched in the last minute. To think I was going to have done my seminar with him!!!(Ouch!) The entire seminar was a bit too descriptive, with big words being dropped all along but nothing dealt with in detail. But the crowning glory of the seminar was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong (boo!) video about the tsunami. To see the tsunami bash something up is fun indeed. But to see the entire half an hour before and after it is NOT! If the video had been in the least bit interesting…I would have put up, but no, It had to be drawn out…I tried to get duttan to fast forward it, but all I could see was him flailing his arms helplessly.

This blog is not entirely about this dude’s seminar. I know him well. Heck, I did a lot of stuff with this guy. But DUDE! If you plan to get somewhere in life, work hard, and don’t make everyone else do the work .and (if you’re lucky and if they do,) don’t get in their way. Your partners want the same aims as you. If only you had let your seminar partner do the work at least for you, BOTH of you might have been better off. I understand that you have your own problems to take care of. But so does everyone else. In a competitive environment, it just won’t be enough for you. Hope you reconsider your options and don’t feel bitter towards me. I’m just trying to help.


5 Responses to “Todays seminar”

  1. Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ 

    u've been tagged ... short story in 55 words .. come on , now !!

  2. Blogger Erosimian 

    hmmm.

  3. Blogger -Poison- 

    i hope tht he sees this...

    what kinda wreath d'you like kickie?

  4. Blogger aravind 

    Well one with a subwoofer if possible or at the very least one which has a picture of one. Preferably 12 inch one or bigger.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    fast forward!? hahaha~(^o^);;
    im sorry to hear that, kickassso!!!! some students complain to admi if theres such a wasting time video seminar. will u do that??

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.