A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


the last few days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well my ADL connection has been acting up and I havent been able to touch blogger for a few days..I am typing this within a window I got...Hope it stays .else this is an update..Seminar season is in the air and my seminar ahs been postponed yet again...I will do it but it seems I might not have the luxury of a saturday.and that wraps up the sound ...hope I'll be able to pulls something off. at least looking for stuff on dsp helped me hack my onboard sound


2 Responses to “the last few days”

  1. Blogger -Poison- 

    d00d..adl sucks bigtime :-w

  2. Blogger Sujith 

    all the best for ur seminars dey!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.