A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


The code of the geeks pronounces me as thus


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GE d+@>--- s+:++>- a-- C+++>++++ U? P+? L>+ E? W++>+++ !N o? K-? w--->--- O-- M- V? PS+ PE+++ !Y !PGP- t+>+++ 5 X>++ R tv++ b+>++ DI+>++ D+>++ G e++>++++ h r+>* !y--
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------


3 Responses to “The code of the geeks pronounces me as thus”

  1. Blogger venus 

    any explanation of this text?

  2. Blogger Erosimian 

    get a geek code decoder. :P

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    tat's for Geeks to understand:P... if u really have to know... google for a geek code decoder:)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.