A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


our miniproject


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



the details of how the kinematic intuitive control interface a.k.a the om hreem volume control was designed has been published on the tech blog.


9 Responses to “our miniproject”

  1. Blogger jon.bergman 

    hey, i clicked next blog, then clicked ok, then clicked to kick in order to say that i appreciate your customization of the bloggermabob.

    mine is still mass produced shallow simplistic stuff...but i like the content.

    truthfully, i wouldn't have commented w/out your dialouge box.

  2. Blogger -Poison- 

    when do i get to see it :-l

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    will check out!.....and all the best for indsp.....TC!

  4. Blogger silverine 

    The latent funny bone is still dormant I see :))

  5. Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ 

    man .... go for indsp ..... thatz best ...

    dsp work is anyday better that infy and the crap .... .

    DSP rulz

  6. Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ 

    i am gonna restrict comments from now on , i guess .... man , what kinda comments were those !!!!

    and i have commented abt ur bags in mine ... do check it out

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hehe if everyone is gonna shut up.. there is nothing to be said. Did you ever see my post about TCS? I must have said a lot that I finally had to delete the whole thing
    http://ranting-dude.blogspot.com/2005/06/sorry-for-self-censorship.html

  8. Blogger Leon 

    I'm feeling left out.. of your blogroll..

    are you feeling annoyed yet? :p

  9. Blogger kickassso 

    nope:D lets see ya annoy me a bit more:P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.