A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


Lonely


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everyone but my best friends seems to have left on a tour. It is weird to exist in a world which has been deprived of the “Usual people”. Though I felt that I would not miss the people who went; somehow it seems so lonely. Maybe my loneliness is a product of my sadness at being denied the same privilege by my parents or their sudden backtracking about the compensations. Yes I know they mean only well, but I just can’t help feeling blue. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and let’s see what happens!


9 Responses to “Lonely”

  1. Blogger -Poison- 

    we are here

  2. Blogger Erosimian 

    yes.

    we are the usual suspects :D

    dont think that we are outcasts in class or anything.

    lets have some fun for the next few days. :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hmmm.. well u feel life sucks sometimes........tooooo natuaral

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lonely?! alrite.
    but its freedom from routine....so enjoy!:)
    Divs

  5. Blogger hope and love 

    celebrate the lonliness baby..!!
    :))

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ur not alone. we are watching u. dont be sad kickasssooo~(^-^)/
    SCRATCH SCRATCH GRRR

  7. Blogger Geo 

    Lords,
    Kalavara,
    Ambrosia,
    GP,
    Buhari,
    Oasis,
    Swiss Bakers,
    South Park,
    That drive in between KD-Puram and Pattom,
    Muthoot,
    And umpteen bars around east-fort...

    keep going from one place to the other until u r tired.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    life is always lonely bai...even with u'r best frnds around....because U FEEL SO...just stop feeling it ...it's gone

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hiya anonymous... you seem to share my feelings a lot.Who r u dude.. do i know you? it seems so.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.