A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos



E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I’ve been at home for two weeks now, doing nothing, except listening to music, one song in particular, Duran Duran’s ‘come undone’ over and over again. Credit goes to poison for reminding me of that song again. I’ve been laid back, listening over and over again, the words soothing a mind troubled by harsh words, the music soothing my ears and the vibrations from my subwoofer soothing my entire body.
To me a lot of things in a song matter to me, the instrumentation, the genre, the voice of the artist, the words. Sometimes I like a song because of the artist, or because the tune is an earworm. But this song, I like it ‘cos of the chord it struck with me.

try to stay blind, to the hope and fear outside

Who do you need?

Who do you love?

When you come undone......




Somehow it just feels right.


5 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Ashwin Raju 

    well is this the same song by robbie williams ? I could never tell cos i very rarely listen to lyrics. Somehow they dont register. Someday i'd send you the songs we are doing. We need the opinion and critisism of someone who listens to music in that respect. When the tracks are more done...

  2. Blogger -Poison- 

    tht tune gets caught in the head...and refuses to leave easily..

  3. Blogger Sujith 

    yeah.. nice song it is!!

  4. Blogger Li'l Jinx 

    talk about addictive! that's one hell of a track...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    cool! Duran Duran is not written in ur profile. why dont u add it(^o^)// yea the voice of the artist is important!! faces too..
    good night!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.