A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


my DIY tape deck!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since I have a digital cam for some more time, ill be coming up with few more pics:)
the thing in the middle is my tape deck mechanism which i salvaged from(hehe! never mind!) and below it , the preamp+ re eq board. the PSU which powere it was made for an assignment:D. the thingy to the right is my soundcard hub which recieves the line level signal and performs all the cool stuff on it!


4 Responses to “my DIY tape deck!”

  1. Blogger -Poison- 

    veni vedi :-)

  2. Blogger Erosimian 

    hmm. shouldnt u have put this in the tech blog?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    COOOOL!! why dont u join flickr. these photographers wud love ur pix(^o^)//

  4. Blogger Sujith 

    thts a kick ass thingy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.