A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


Judgement Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ever since I had spurned everyone's advice regarding the MS wheel mouse optical,and took a gamble on the iball laser, i had been wanting to see how my gamble paid off!so today, at duttan's place, my humble mouse squared off against two other mice, one twice and another thrice as expensive.thankfully, everyone agreed that mine was definetly better than the MS mouse (thank GOD! my hate for MS knows no bounds)but not quite upto the other mice .the main problem turned out to be the fact that my mouse works upto an inch in the air! most would think of that as a feature! not so in gaming! It prevented the mouse from working well at it's minimum sensitivity settings:( Otherwise all is great!


6 Responses to “Judgement Day”

  1. Blogger -Poison- 

    haha!!! u gota lift it HIGH up to go back on the pad :P
    LOL

  2. Blogger kickassso 

    I'm gonna Try gamin with it:D

  3. Blogger Erosimian 

    well. its good. but needs a lot of getting used to.

  4. Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ 

    is this a tech blog as well ?????????????????????????????

  5. Blogger Li'l Jinx 

    ah...another MS hater. gimme five, pal.

  6. Blogger kickassso 

    @deepa ..naah! but a guy has to be techie Some time:D

    @sheetal..*5 anytime :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.