A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


Me @Hogwartz


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I Actually had to take a tie breaker to choose b/w slytherin and gryffindor... but unlike a certain you know who, I Chose slytherin:D

You scored as Slytherin. You scored Slytherin, some say it's a good thing some might disagree, you have a very strong will to win and be the best. You don't mind hurting other people to get what you want, and probably don't mind telling someone what you think of them.

Gryffindor

83%

Slytherin

83%

Ravenclaw

54%

Hufflepuff

54%

HOGWARTS SORTING HAT!!!(PICS)
created with QuizFarm.com


5 Responses to “Me @Hogwartz”

  1. Blogger -Poison- 

    :-)

  2. Blogger -Poison- 

    is being in slytherin bad? sounds like a cool creepy name

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i wud have preffered slytherin too! ok this is creepy first i get draco malfoy (in the quiz)n im proclaimin i wud like to be in slytherin n then i told my sis that voldemort is actually a cool dude!!!!!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    cool!!!!

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    No one in the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw? All of them I know are in Gryffindor.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.