A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


Goodbye kiddo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





When I went to sleep yesterday, there was a bratty kid sitting at the PC. When i woke up, the kid wasnt there anymore.I remember you 18 years ago, this day, a small tyke all in white who did nothing but nap all the time .Welcome to the real world...I'll miss having you around kiddo! Youre all grown up now :(


5 Responses to “Goodbye kiddo”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    :_)

    sentimental..more mental than senti

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aww....Tats kinda sweet!!
    :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Heya....here after a looong time. I've pretty much stopped coming online these days.... :-( Bidding goodbye to kid sis...huh? Nice...i did that to mine...4 months back... :-)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wat is kiddooo?? *blush* this pic??
    where they have gone??

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    gvkx bmhntr hdujynqvg geyd qfveliru qchdgjmst jrhmogde

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.