A kickasss Life, One Kick at a time!

www.flickr.com
kickassso's photos More of My photos


HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since that eventful day a lot of shit has happened.....I mean SHIT!!!! My dad the horticulturist, in his quest for ever more orchid blooms had unleashed on us a whole truckload of...guess what?...yup...you guessed right...aka manure...natural fertilizer etc...While I do acknowledge that the blooms are indeed beautiful, do we have to bear this???hmmmpph I guess every rose ...errr... orchid has it's thorns or ummm... never mind that:D


0 Responses to “HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Talk to me :)


Shoutbox Powered by ShoutMix

Last posts

Ze Fellow Bloggers


Love me, Love my music!


    by last.fm


visits
Hits
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.